From running Office programs to kicking back with a movie, the Acer Aspire E5 makes the perfect laptop for all your computing needs. Its 15.6-inch touchscreen display provides big, bright views, and a DVD drive gives you the freedom to burn and play CDs and DVDs. It's also powered by an Intel Core i5 processor and 4GB of memory for smooth and efficient performance for a wide range of tasks. Acer's CineCrystal glossy screen technology delivers better color reproduction and contrast ratios than matte displays, making it great for viewing photos and movies. The Aspire E5's 500GB hard drive gives you plenty of room to store volumes of photos, videos, music files, movies, and more. A fourth-generation Intel Core i5 processor delivers faster system performance, uses less power, and enables sharper graphics. With the built-in SuperMulti DVD burner, you can create and burn your own CDs and DVDs, as well as watch movies. With up to seven hours of unplugged computing time, you can go cordless all day at school or work, or have plenty of juice during a cross-country flight. Windows 8.1 gives you the power to quickly browse, watch movies, play games, polish your resume, and pull together a killer presentation - all on a single PC.
- Intel Core i5-4210U 1.70 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.70 GHz
- 4GB DDR3L 1600 MHz - 500GB 5400 RPM HDD - SD/SDHC card reader - DVD SuperMulti DL Drive
- 15.6 in HD widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support
- Intel HD Graphics 4400 with shared graphics memory - Integrated audio
- 1 USB 3.0 - 2 USB 2.0 - HDMI - VGA - Headphone output/Microphone input combo - LAN (10/100/1000)