The MacBook Pro "Core i7" 2.5 15-Inch (Dual Graphics - Mid-2014 Retina Display) features a 22 nm "Haswell/Crystalwell" 2.5 GHz Intel "Core i7" processor (4870HQ), with four independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 16 GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (which cannot be upgraded later), 512 GB of PCIe-based flash storage, and dual graphics processors -- a NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory and an integrated Intel Iris 5200 Pro graphics processor with 128 MB of "Crystalwell" embedded DRAM (and shared system memory). It also has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam and a high-resolution LED-backlit 15.4" widescreen 2880x1800 (220 ppi) "Retina" display in a case that weighs just less than 4.5 pounds (2.02 kg). It does not have an internal optical drive. Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two "Thunderbolt 2" ports, an HDMI port, an audio in/out port, and an SDXC card slot. In addition, this model has a backlit keyboard, a "no button" glass "inertial" multi-touch trackpad, a "MagSafe 2" power adapter, and an internal, sealed battery that provides an Apple estimated 8 hours of battery life.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- 2.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.7 GHz, 6 MB shared L3 cache)
- 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM / 512 GB Solid State Drive PCIe-based Flash Storage
- 15.4-inch IPS Retina Display, 2880-by-1800 resolution
- Intel Iris Pro and NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M Graphics