Designed for the real world-because that's where life happens.
We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test Inspiron laptops for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
In for the long haul: Systems undergo at least 10,000 hours of highly accelerated life testing to ensure it's ready for the real world.
• 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)
• 16GB DDR4 2400MHz
• 2TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive
• AMD Radeon 530 with 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Memory
• Microsoft® Windows 10 Pro
• 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.2
Ports and slots:
• 3-in-1 SD card reader
• USB 2.0
• Optical Drive
• Security cable slot
• AC Power
• USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (x2)
• Combo Jack (Headset/Mic)
Dimensions and weight:
• Height: 0.98" (25mm)
• Width: 16.35" (415.4mm)
• Depth: 10.99" (279.2mm)
• Weight: 6.15lbs (2.79kg)
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.0 GHz), Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory, 2TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive
- AMD Radeon 530 with 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Memory, DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
- 17.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display, Non-touch, Backlit Keyboard
- 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.2, Dual Band 2.4&5 GHz, 3-Cell Battery (Integrated), 42WHr 3-Cell Battery