Featuring powerful AMD processing and an all-day battery with rapid recharging, the Lenovo flex 14 can help make ideas happen. Combining power and mobility, This 2-in-1 laptop enables you to get more done. The powerful AMD Ryzen processor and rapid 256GB NVMe solid state Drive let you work from anywhere, while the digital pen support (pen available separately) allows you to write, sketch, or take notes directly onto the 14" Display and let your creativity flow. The Flex 14 gives you the versatility and functionality to handle any situation, anywhere. The keyword folds into any position You need, making it easy to put it in laptop mode for everyday computing, tent mode for sharing things, stand mode for binge-watching, or tablet mode If you like to use the touchscreen as your main point of interaction. Stay connected on the go with Wi-Fi 802. 11 ac and Bluetooth 4. 1. Two USB-A and ONE USB-C port, An HDMI port, and a headphone/ Microphone combo jack are also included. With Windows 10, you'll be able to multi-task and stay productive, while built-in security features and the true block privacy Shutter keep you safe and enhance your privacy. Whether you're a college student or young professional, or you just need a fast portable computer with great features, you'll find that the Lenovo flex 14 2-in-1 convertible laptop delivers on its promise.
- This 14-inch full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS touchscreen and 2nd generation AMD Ryzen mobile Processor with Radeon Vega Graphics give you beautiful visuals no matter where you go.
- Stay productive longer with up to 8 hours of battery life and recharge Technology that lets you recharge your multimode PC up to 80% in just 1 hour.
- With fast 256GB NVMe SSD and 8GB DDR4 RAM, this versatile Lenovo laptop will keep up with your needs.
- Notebook, tablet computer, tent mode, or stand mode - with so many flexible options, The Flex 14 is designed for work and play, streaming and sharing.
- Online privacy matters. Keep your privacy more private With the convenient true block privacy shutter, letting you physically close your PC's webcam when you're not using it.